new cute correspondence

It's like i'm already friends with everyone in Japan. Yay for different culturally ascribed social practices!

____________________________________________

Hello Michael,


I'm an English teacher at Asakura High School, for which you are soon coming to work. I work for a night school, not for a daytime one. I live quite close to your accommodation in Japan. You are supposed to live in
an apartment for teachers working around this area. I heard today that most ALTs living there are leaving, and I'm afraid that you might feel lonely without other ALTs to talk to. As I said, I live near the apartment building, so I can be of some help. Anyway, if you have any question about teaching in Japan, or whatever, please feel free to ask me by e-mail. And after arriving in Japan, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Unfortunately, though, I am in Hawaii to take part in a workshop held there from August 2nd to 10th. But after that I hope I can be with you if you need some help.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Till then, take care

Osamu Matsu
____________________________________________

0 comments: